Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nipsy Daisers, With or Without the Scooter Stick

My sister's boyfriend lent me a DVD to watch some months ago. It's a DVD of his favorite movie, or at least one of his favorite movies. That movie is Joe Dirt.

Well, Johnny, since I had insomnia last night, I finally got around to watching your movie. Truly, it was David Spade's opus. I mean, this movie has everything: romance, adventure, Joe Don Baker, comedy, poop, costumes, crime, drama, poop, sex, intrigue, animals, music, and also poop!

Warning: Spoilers ahead! When the airline pilot mooned Joe when he was caught in the giant molar hot air balloon, I laughed. When Joe helped Charlie the dog get his balls unfrozen from the porch, I got a real warm feeling inside. When Joe realized that his parents are jerks and he breaks his momma's porcelain clown collection, I felt angry right along with Joe. I could go on, but I don't want to spoil all the good parts for everyone.

If I ever see this movie again, it better be with Johnny, and I better have at least 5 Natty Lights in me. Cuz that's the only thing that could make this movie better.

No comments: