Monday, February 4, 2008

... and the Loins

This should probably be a comment to EJP's drunken post, but whatever. Sorry about your Pats, OK, not really, I was one of the people hoping that the Giants made Belichick cry all over his cut-off hoody. In all honesty I really didn't give a roundhouse-flying-donkey-punch about the game much other than the commercials.

I believe the Jackie Moon Bud Light commercial was my favorite. Anyone else care to comment?



BTW, with Lawson injured, I'm afraid that UNC is going to suck one against Dook on Wed.

2 comments:

EJP said...

Yeah, it's an amusing commercial, but does the world really need another Will Ferrell sports comedy? Or ANY sports comedy, for that matter? What's next, croquet?

Sparky said...

Obviously the next sport for Will Ferrell is bocce. Sweaty ball jokes ahoy!