Tuesday, November 13, 2007

You're Not The Boss Of Tigerbot Hesh, Bitch

I had the great pleasure of going to an MC Chris concert tonight at the Zydeco. Unlike the first time I saw him, this time the crowd was all geeks who totally got it. The show was a lot of fun; go see him live if you can.

I haven't witnessed that much geek solidarity (and geek talent) since my first TMBG show back in the early 90s. It must be beheld to be believed.

Buy his CDs if you want to stay cool.

And give it up for the Tussin!

3 comments:

Evelyn Is Not Real said...

Saw that he is Nashville tonight. Unfortunately, don't think I'll be able to make the show.

EJP said...

Strangely, the day after you posted this, I read an interview with MC Chris in Geek Monthly. He sounds like bona fide geek alright. I'll try to check him out. Can you recommend any album in particular to start out on?

Clyde Squid said...

Knowing Is Half the Hassle is great. Go with that.