Monday, November 26, 2007

Kiwi Comedy

This show has received enough press in various indie media venues that I'm assuming you guys have heard of it or watched it or whatever, but if not, I want to draw your attention to Flight of the Conchords. This review at the Onion A.V. Club sums it up pretty well (and I'm feeling a little lazy for a full review this afternoon). I haven't watched every episode, but I've watched enough at this point to say that it's brilliant. The fact that the songs--which are awesome--are incorporated into each show less than seamlessly is half the fun. All in all, I haven't been this enthusiastic about a comedy since the British version of The Office, which is the highest praise a show can receive from me. I highly encourage you to check it out if you haven't done so already.

2 comments:

Clyde Squid said...

I have bought none of these. I don't think I would've, but now I certainly won't.

Clyde Squid said...

Oops, this was meant for the top post.