Thursday, October 18, 2007

Get Juiced

Wa-Wa-Wee-Wa. Holy Snikies Batman. I'm having a congasm. And then the gods opened up the heavens and produced Joost.




You know, like 15,000 of your favorite TV shows available to watch for free.
Babylon 5. Check. Transformers. Double check.

I'm still in the process of checking it out, but for someone
who doesn't have cable, this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The software runs on either PC or Mac. Nice. Very nice. There is a little blurb about it on this NY times article. It's possible that this will be a waste of time, but so far it looks promising... and it's free. Anyway, it's nice to have options.

1 comment:

EJP said...

I'd read about this--those crazy Skype guys. I'm pretty much avoiding for now only because I waste way too much time on the internets as it is (and I still have about 50 hours of shows on DVD to watch).