Friday, September 28, 2007

Things I'd Like to Own, But Don't....Yet

Two categories: 1) T-shirts, this all got started a long time ago when EJP got me an Onion tee that read "Your favorite band sucks." 2) knick-knacks (aka crap to those who cannot appreciate the brilliance of such novelties).

T-shirts:
Back it the day, you had to know how to time using the space-bar, or you might starve...







I don't know why, it's just funny to me. Sigh.







Really just want to make all the little kiddies cry. It's also how you identify the true wackos out there.










I think there might be several ways to interpret this one, can you guess which way I do?









Knick-Knack, Paddywhack:

Now remember, the Holiday season is drawing near, so give the gift that shows how much you care.


























































1 comment:

EJP said...

My favorite part of this entire post is the big red star on the Fanny Bank that says "Loud and Gross!" Also, the "You have died of dysentery" T-shirt brings back fond memories of the Oregon Trail. I sometimes made it, but usually lost most of my kids along the way. Have fun explaining this shirt to people under the age of, like, 28.