Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Boosh!

Since my sense of humor pretty much stopped maturing at about 15 years of age, the shows that I missed the most after swearing off TV were those of Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network. Luckily for me, the good people at Adult Swim started streaming most of their shows for free over a year ago, so I can still get my fix. With all due respect to the Squidbillies, my favorite addition to the Adult Swim line up is Frisky Dingo, the follow-up from the good people who brought us Sealab 2021. You pretty much have to watch the episodes in order from the beginning (the one downside to the show), but the pay off is huge. It's absurd, creative, infinitely quotable, and very, very funny. Killface is pretty much the best...character...ever. It's well into its second season now, but the first season is available on iTunes (and probably for free on the internets somewhere). And if anyone is wondering what to give me for the holidays, I'm assuming season 1 will be released on DVD before too long.

"This bird....reeks."

1 comment:

Evelyn Is Not Real said...

Just wanted to thank you for adding yet another show to my list. Thanks, no really. ;) Who needs a tv these days anyway? Although UNC bball season might be rough. Guess that's what they make bars for, thank the Gods.