Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blitzen Trapper in Juan's Basement

I've never really paid attention to the "Juan's Basement" feature on Pitchfork. Juan apparently invites bands to jam in his basement and then he has an informal interview with them. His latest victims are Blitzen Trapper, a band I'm coming to appreciate more and more.

Having watched this edition of Juan's Basement, I can honestly say that if I saw these guys walking down the sidewalk, it would take some mental effort not to walk to the other side of the road to avoid them. But they're pretty amusing, and their music is highly entertaining. Check it out if you have 15-20 minutes or so to spare. Or, just check out my favorite song from this short set below.

1 comment:

Nat said...

I also don't know if I'd go into that basement willingly!