Thursday, March 4, 2010

Getting to Know OK Go

I've been aware of OK Go for a while, but I never bothered pick up one of their albums until their latest one, Of The Blue Colour Of The Sky, which came out in January. I would not say it's a great album, but it is a fun album (you can check it out here). "White Knuckles" is probably my favorite track, but there are plenty of good tunes. I've been playing it more than I thought I would, honestly. I guess it's just carved itself a little niche in my brain for the time being.

Alright, though I do actually like this album, this post is really just an excuse to share their newest video, for "This Too Shall Pass". The song is good. The video is amazing. I challenge you not to watch it a multiple times.

1 comment:

Nat said...

You're RIGHT! That video is incredible! I wonder how long it took to develop. And the song is fun, too. I'll have to check out more of their stuff.

(Canadian music tip of the day: The new buzz band here is Zeus. I heart them and their Beatles-esque sound.)