Monday, September 8, 2008

Our Followers

So I added the "Followers" gadget to the sidebar. You know, for all both of this blog's followers. Considering the dearth of posting this summer, I guess we're lucky to have two.

Anyone have a good name for RB's L-C followers? The only thing I could could come up with off the top of my head was "The Camel Toes". That hardly seems appropriate, and it definitely doesn't reflect well on the thoughts swimming around the top of my head. It would probably increase the number of hits on the site dramatically, however.

3 comments:

Sparky said...

A blog named "love camel" and you can't come up with a name that involves the word "humping"?

EJP said...

Hmm...That might also increase our traffic, but I wouldn't want to annoy the "Toothpaste for Dinner" guy and his "Where are the Dogs Humping?" side project.

I rarely look at Google ads in gmail, but when your comment popped up in my gmail account, the top add was for a organization to help underage camel jockeys (http://www.helpingcameljockeys.org/). Too bad "camel jockeys" is considered an ethnic slur by the PC crowd. I'll keep thinking...as an occasional contributor as well as a follower, you should definitely have a say in the matter.

Nat said...

I kinda like the idea of being a Camel Toe. :-D